Top posts of 2011
The top ten posts for 2011 according to Google Analytics were:
- Installing Python, MatPlotLib & iPython on Snow Leopard.
- Finding duplicate files using Python.
- Getting started with Python.
- Praise for Python.
- Basic Graphing with MatPlotLib.
- Graphing real data with MatPlotLib.
- Extracting image EXIF data with Python.
- Python 2.7.1 Goodness.
- Running WordPress on Mac OS X with XAMPP.
- John Cleese on creativity.
Eight of the top ten are Python related, the top twenty is more diversified:
- Querying Reddit with Python.
- Processing Perforce command output with Python.
- Downloading wallpaper images from Reddit using Python.
- Why scrum fails…
- Hacking work manifesto.
- The ascendeancy of JSON.
- Using Perforce counters to control syncing.
- Why work doesn’t happen at work.
- Small steps to big goals.
On a personal note I hope 2012 will bring more posts and less personal tragedy..