This weeks interesting links:
- Internet Explorer 6 Countdown.
It seems even Microsoft is keen to see the end of IE 6.
- Making Meetings not Suck.
Some good ideas for reducing meeting suckage.
- I’ve got an idea: I’ll give you25%….
I’ve not had this happen to me but I can sympathize with this developer.
- Stack Exchange’s Architecture in Bullet Points.
Architectural information about one of the biggest sites I know running a mostly Microsoft server stack.
- Global Android activations mapped and animated.
Very cool, I can see now why Apple are worried.
- Meetings suck.
Why do most meetings suck?
- Architectural Best Practices (Comic).
The truth behind layering!
- Surviving C++.
Some interesting comments on C++.